CTE Programs of Study
A Program of Study Plan Can Help You:
- Select high school classes that prepare you for college and getting a job.
- Understand how the classes you're taking in high school lead to a career.
- ??Identify extra-curricular activities (CTSOs) that are related to your career interest.
- ??See what classes offer early college credit that will save you time and money towards your college expenses.
- Graduate from high school prepared for your next step toward the career you choose.